|1||Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA4||Solid-wood||4,6 pounds||1|| |
|2||Taylor 414-CE||Sitka spruce + tropical mahogany||25 pounds||4|| |
|3||Taylor T5z Classic Left-handed||Spruce||4.41 pounds||7|| |
|4||Gibson J-15 2018||Mahogany||4.4 pounds||2|| |
|5||Gibson J-35 2018||Mahogany||19.05 pounds||3|| |
|6||D’Angelico Guitars Excel Style B||Spruce + 3-piece neck maple/rosewood/maple||13 pounds||6|| |
|7||G&L USA S-500||Swamp Ash + greenburst||15 pounds||5|| |
|Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA4|
|Body||Sitka spruce + tropical mahogany|
|Taylor T5z Classic Left-handed|
|Gibson J-15 2018|
|Gibson J-35 2018|
|D’Angelico Guitars Excel Style B|
|Body||Spruce + 3-piece neck maple/rosewood/maple|
|G&L USA S-500|
|Body||Swamp Ash + greenburst|
Among the guitar brands that produce acoustic guitars in an industrial way, the American Martin is definitely the most prestigious brand name, especially in the country-bluegrass, which boasts a long history of excellent instruments that have accompanied the most roaring years of rock music, country, folk, and blues.
What are the best acoustic electric guitar under 2000 dollars
In the construction of an acoustic instrument, the quality of the wood that is chosen plays a fundamental role. Different types of wood are used for the body, the neck and the fretboard. Each has its own physical characteristics, timbres, aesthetics, and the costs can naturally vary a lot depending on the quality of each piece.
It is good to clarify that, having to deal with characteristics such as the type of veining (wide, fine, regular, irregular), the seasoning, the guitar bracing, the type of wood will have a reduced weight or non-preponderant in the economy overall sound of the acoustic instrument.
Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA4
In collaboration with Fishman, Martin Performing Artist GPCPA4 combines high-quality craftsmanship with modern amplification priced around $1500. This is one of the most convenient guitars of the Performing Artist series where instead of mahogany the African sapele was used for the back and sides of the guitar.
The Fishman F1 electronics is a simplified version of the PA3. One of the best features of the Performing Artist models is the brand new thin neck. Interestingly, the pitch spacing has been changed to 55.6 mm; the difference with the D-18 and MAC-28 models is slight but noticeable. The battery life of the analogical F1 is 200 hours. A key feature of the design of the GPCPA4 is its depth, which increases the capacity of the sound chamber by offering greater volume and projection.
The Taylor 414-CE GA Acoustic-Electric Guitar is part of the Taylor 400 series. This solid-wood acoustic/electric line encompasses a rich range of woods and tones, offering something to inspire every type of player. Featuring a cutaway and Taylor’s exceptional Expression System pickup, you’ll always sound your best, whether unplugged or amplified.
Providing access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, the soft Venetian cutaway is both practical and attractive, while the Taylor Expression System allows you to share your music with the world. The Taylor 414-CE is a grand auditorium sized guitar with a solid Sitka Spruce top and Ovangkol back and sides. The timbre of Ovangkol, which many find reminiscent of rosewood, combines well with the punch of a Sitka spruce top to create a rich tonal tapestry.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Auditorium Back & Sides: Ovangkol Top: Sitka Spruce Soundhole Rosette: Plastic Neck: Tropical American Mahogany Fretboard: Ebony Fretboard Inlay: Large Pearl Dots Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood Binding: White BridgeEbony: Nut & SaddleTusq Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB Coating Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches Truss Rod: Adjustable Neck Width at Nut: 1 3
- The Taylor 414-CE GA Acoustic-Electric Guitar is part of the Taylor 400 series
- This solid-wood acoustic/electric line encompasses a rich range of woods and tones, offering something to inspire every type of player
- Featuring a cutaway and Taylor’s exceptional Expression System pickup, you’ll always sound your best, whether unplugged or amplified
Taylor T5z Classic Left-handed
Taylor’s T5z Classic takes the successful T5 formula and supercharges it with even more features that’ll make you feel right at home if you’re migrating from a solidbody electric. Taylor has thinned out the body even more, and gave the scrumptious ebony fingerboard a 12″ radius and jumbo frets to make string bending easier than ever.
But how does it sound? With its concealed neck humbucker, visible bridge humbucker, and acoustic body sensor and versatile five-way switching, it’s worlds beyond what you’d expect from either an acoustic or electric guitar. With the T5z Classic, you get the best of both worlds.
- Guitar Type – Acoustic/Electric
- Dexterity – left-Handed
- Body Material – Sapele
- Number of Strings – 6 String
Gibson J-15 2018
Le J, true trademark of the acoustic sound Gibson, receives a substantial update and opens the dances with the J15.
The Gibson J-15 is characterized by the traditional Gibson round-shoulder shape, the same as the famous J-45, introduced in the Gibson catalog back in 1942. The woods used for this instrument are solid Sitka spruce for the top and solid walnut from the North America for the back and the sides.
- Sitka Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides
- Grover Rotomatic tuners
- LR Bags Element VTC pickup system
- Mother-of-Pearl Dot inlay
Gibson J-35 2018
The J35 follows based on a 1930s inspired chain for an impressive projection and vintage sound. The top in spruce, the mahogany back and sides and the rosewood fingerboard and bridge are guaranteed. The mechanics are in vintage style, and complete the aesthetics of the past with an elegant zebra-coated pickguard. Electrification is given by an LR Baggs Element VTC active with volume control positioned inside the hole.
- The new J-35 has the 2016 engraved truss rod cover and the fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player’s hand
- Also has a comprehensive Plek assisted setup for perfect action and superior performance. Along with new penetrating and finishing oil that lasts longer and maximizes woods natural vibrancy.
- Upgraded with LR Baggs Element VTC pickup system with Volume, Tone and Compression
D’Angelico Guitars Excel Style B
Originally drafted in John D’Angelico’s notebook in 1936, the Style B is a standout in our archtop collection. A signature “Style B” logo on the pickguard and beautifully detailed headstock design create its classic look, impossible to mistake for another. With a slightly smaller body and neck profile, the Style B is an exceptionally light, well-balanced archtop.
Slim C-Shape Neck No matter the player, no matter the hands, a slim C-shape neck makes for supreme playability free of wrist-ache. Stairstep Tailpiece Our reinforced signature Stairstep tailpiece makes for sturdiness, maximum resonance, comfortable string tension and is part of D’Angelico’s legendary Art-Deco aesthetic.
- D’Angelico Guitars Excel Style B 16″ Non-Cutaway Hollowbody 6-String Electric Guitar – Deluxe Hardshell Case – D’Angelico Guitars Lifetime Warranty
- Logo: Front: Mother of Pearl Floral Deco Back: W180001-Gold Screen
- Machine Head: Grover Super Rotomatic
- String: D’Angelico Electrozinc jazz 12’s (12-52)
G&L USA S-500
The G&L USA S-500 electric guitar features a Swamp Ash body with a Greenburst finish, a quartersawn Maple neck with Ebony fingerboard, a set of G&L MFD S-500 single-coils, reverse-wound in the middle, and a DF vibrato bridge.
- BODY WOOD – Swamp Ash
- BODY FINISH – Greenburst
- BRIDGE – DF Vibrato
- KNOBS – S-type Black
- TRIM PARTS – Chrome Pickguard Screws
- PICKGUARD – 3-ply Black/White/Black