|1||Peavey JF1||Figured maple cap Cream binding on body and neck||12 pounds||1|| Check|
|2||Oscar Schmidt OE30CH||Mahogany||8 pounds||4|| Check|
|3||Epiphone ES-339||All nickel plated hardware. Neck: mahogany||8.5 pounds||2|| Check|
|4||Gretsch G5422TDCG||5 Ply Maple||16.14 pounds||3|| Check|
|Body||Figured maple cap Cream binding on body and neck|
|Oscar Schmidt OE30CH|
|Body||All nickel plated hardware. Neck: mahogany|
|Body||5 Ply Maple|
This hollow-body Peavey JF1 electric guitar gives you the perfect tone and sound feeling. It is great for jazz and fusion players. The guitar can provide the wide range of access for playing up and down the fret board.
Peavey JF1 EX is completed with modern Peavey humbuckers, the hollow, thin maple body. The guitar is lightweight and it can provide you with classic saturated and smooth sounds. It is equipped with a pair of volume and 2 tone knobs; and it has a 3-regime toggle-style pickup selector. Due to it you can take the guitar under total control of your fingertips.
- Classic binding;
- MOP inlays;
- 2 humbucking pickups;
- Figured maple cap Cream binding on body and neck
- Rosewood fingerboard.
According to the reviews, 92 % of respondents would gladly recommend Peavey JF1 to their friends. The instrument gives good sensations and pick up, many users enjoy solid electronics and, on the whole, playing this guitar makes them happy and matches up to their expectations. It is good for home jamming and for taking practice lessons, for both local and international events.
These ones are a bit similar
On the whole Peavey JF1 gives us the expectable effect within this price range. It is not for very picky musicians, but for everyone who just wants a beautiful guitar for a reasonable price. Let us see which analogs we can consider.
Oscar Schmidt OE30CH
This classic semi-hollow electric guitar, with Washburn high quality, has two humbucking pickups, fitted with stop tailpiece and Tune-O-Matic bridge.
According to the reviews it has a good sound, provides smooth playing and proposes a magnificent tone. But it soon becomes unturned if you accidently keep it in low humidity. You should take more expensive guitar if you need it for gigs and recording.
- Oscar Schmidt by Washburn OE30 Delta King Semi Hollow Electric Guitar **INCLUDES: KACES PADDED GIG BAG, GUITAR STRAP & TMS POLISHING CLOTH** Classic 335 Body Style, 2 Covered Humbucker Pickups & Black Finish!!!
- Oscar Schmidt Classic Hollow Body Style Mahogany Double Cutaway Mahogany Neck Rosewood Fretboard 2 Humbucker Pickups Controls
- 3 Way Switch, 2 Tone, 2 Volume 22 Frets Tuners: Chrome Die-Cast Tuners Bridge: Tune-O-Matic Style Bridge with Stop Tailpiece Bolt-On Neck Overall Length: 40.5″ Lower Bout: 16.5″ Depth: 2″ Scale Length: 24-3/4″ Nut Width: 1-11/16″ Color: Black Model: OE30B CP PACK
This semi hollow guitar with a Mahogany neck does not have large body dimensions; its “voice” sometimes has bell-like intonation (it can be adjusted). It is equipped with new Epiphone ProBucker Humbucker pickups. You can switch between Humbucker and single coil tones for each pickup. The hardware is all nickel plated. The guitar provides fast action.
According to the reviews it is versatile; its finish is glossy and it reflects well. The body size is very comfortable to work with. It has very clean sounds, the bass notes sound well.
The instrument has a beautiful appearance. Set-up (factory tuning) and action are perfect.
Tonal range is very wide. Playability is ok. This can be a surprise but you can’t adjust each pickup volume individually. Volume is common. There is a volume master for all.
- Smaller body dimensions but with the bell-like tone of all ES Series guitars.
- New Epiphone ProBucker Humbucker pickups.
- Push-Pull coil tapping allows switching between Humbucker and single coil tones for each pickup
- All Nickel Plated Hardware. Neck: Mahogany
Guitar with a completely hollow body made of maple: back, side and carved tops. There is a three-section bridge and a rosewood fretboard in the front, and then a vintage, trapezoidal trunk holder, decorated with the company’s logo. Pickups are presented with black Top Top Filtertron humbuckers.
Customers say that despite the fact that the guitar is hollow, even unplugged it sounds wonderful. Plugged instrument makes you feel free in any style except the high-gain metal. You can get very sweet and smooth blues, but the drawback is in its feedback which can be received with the large volume.
- Laminated maple top, back, sides, and neck
- Rosewood fingerboard, 22 frets, hump-block inlays, 24.5″ scale
- Rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge with Bigsby B60 vibrato, vintage style open back tuners
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron pickups