Help discover the music gear and equipment Barney Kessel uses. Help find out the guitar rig, amplifier setup, effects pedalboard, and other instruments used by Barney Kessel in the studio and in the live setup.
- Genres:& Country, Blues, Classical, Folk, Funk / Soul, Jazz, Orchestra, Pop, Rock, World
- Members of:The Wrecking Crew, The Barney Kessel Quartet, Barney Kessel & His Men, Barney Kessel Plus Big Band, Stéphane Grappelli & Barney Kessel
- Born:(1923-10-17)October 17, 1923 Muskogee, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Years active:1940s–1992
1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s
- Died:May 6, 2004(2004-05-06) (aged 80) San Diego, U.S.
- Labels:Columbia, Contemporary, Reprise, Black Lion
- Associated acts:Chico Marx, Oscar Peterson, Ray Brown, Sonny Rollins, Phil Spector, The Beach Boys, The Monkees, Milt Jackson, The Wrecking Crew, Sam Cooke
All ( 62 )
Instrument Accessories ( 16 )
Amplifiers & Effects ( 14 )
Guitars ( 14 )
Studio Recording Equipment ( 10 )
Microphones & Accessories ( 8 )